OMG LOVE THIS S/O to whoever made this
Reblogging again because it’s literal perfection
This is brilliant.
The Great Abbye “Pudgy” Stockton - 1917 - 2006
Post crossfit sweat necklace (ewwww) (but awesome) 😄
Camille by Reebok https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNAlI3_xfHY&list=PLdWvFCOAvyr02GCADj2zYu8ANeY2rT1UP
I love omelets! They’re protein packed, customizable to exactly what I feel like enjoying, and if I mess it up, well, then I’m in for one seriously delicious plate of scrambled eggs haha! I like to start with a mix of 1 whole regular egg and a mess of carton egg whites to get a good mix of fat and protein (want them fluffy? add a splash of water & beat them before cooking). I hope this list of 54 possible fillings inspires you to get creative and think beyond the carton haha.
Here’s my top 5 favorite combinations:
- The Chinese Take-Out: healthy fried rice (recipe on my instagram) with added zucchini, green beans, and broccoli (cook the veggies with the fried rice then use the loaded rice as your filling)
- Inside-Out Burrito: black beans, cheddar cheese, fresh cilantro, peppers, tomatoes, chipotle blend seasoning
- Italy Calling: mozzarella, parmesan, zucchini, cherry tomatoes, extra garlic, fresh chopped basil
- Green Machine: spinach, peas, asparagus, shaved brussels sprouts, goat cheese, dried rosemary
- The All American: potatoes, American cheese, spinach, mushrooms, & a little bit of garlic powder